Saturday, August 3, 2013

Run away!

Anyone who knows me knows that I dont run. It's just the truth. I mean, if you really want to know why, there's a long story about mean ol' high school kids who used to make fun of me.. (you know who you are haha). Needless to say, I've never done a 5K, but my friends can be very convincing.

I do like that LivingSocial was very upfront about welcoming walkers and people who have never done 5Ks before. There were definitely walkers, I felt very at home with my fellow people. A couple of friends pushed me to at least try jogging it though, so ..that happened. Thanks for pushing me to jog, and although it didn't feel like a 5K (maybe more of a 3K?), it still felt like a big accomplishment. Maybe I'll attempt a real 5K sometime!


Please ignore the crap quality, these were taken via iphone.








The masses of glow people.





dance party!

 After completing a 5K, the only thing you should do after is eat. Which definitely happened. This awesome Taiwanese place in Flushing made me happy.






No comments:

Post a Comment